NC Plumbing Exam Prep
It's not rocket science . . . it's the plumbing code.
We'll teach you the simple tools to pass the first time!
TTI students pass their exams the first time because they’re prepared to answer any of the possible 1500 questions from the exam database. No lectures. No highlighting. No kidding.
One day of class is all you need to review the five reference books. You'll cover hundreds of sample test questions, teaching you to use you code books and apply the simple test-taking techniques. The pace is fast but so is your exam, 158 technical questions in four hours, and 50 business questions in 1.5 hours.
We're experts at this, our goal = make sure you leave class ready to pass your test
The Application Process:
• Submit your license application to the NC Board of Examiners and enroll for your prep course, click to open and print the application: PHFP Exam 2019-10
• The State Board’s Application approval process typically takes approximately three weeks; notification is sent via US mail and email to approved applicants
• Once approved, you’ll have 30 days to take your NC Business and NC Plumbing Technical exams (both exams taken on the same day at a PSI Testing Center)
The Plumbing Exam Prep Course:
Our exam prep course will help you to use your NC code books and apply the simple techniques, one day of class is all you need to review all five reference books. We'll cover hundreds of sample test questions, teaching you to use you code books and apply the simple test-taking techniques. The pace is fast but so is your exam, 158 technical questions in four hours, and 50 business questions in 1.5 hours. Course fee includes the P-1 Plumbing Exam Prep - Student Manual & Study Guide.
|Course Date:||Friday, December 6, 2019 - Raleigh, NC - 7:30 am to 5:00 pm|
$249.00 - Includes 2019 NC Plumbing Exam Prep - Student Manual & Study Guide with hundreds of sample test questions
Plumbing Exam Prep Course Agenda
- NC Plumbing Exam and testing strategies
- Sample questions from the NC Fuel Gas Code
- Sample questions from the NC Plumbing Code
- Business and Project Management Handbook
- ·Laws & Rules / General Stat. 87, NC Administrative Code
- Sample Questions: General Knowledge
- Gas Pipe Sizing; using the Fuel Gas Code Tables
- Water Supply & Distribution Piping; Back Flow Prevention
- Isometric Pipe Diagrams & Pipe Sizing
- How to Study for the Plumbing Exam; Open Questions
- Document Submission Instructions, Session Conclusion
We've launched another premier exam prep experience. This affordable Home Study Program lets you get ready for your exam, at home or at work, anytime.
You'll cover hundreds of sample test questions; learning to use your code books and apply the simple techniques. Order the Plumbing Exam P-I Prep Course - Home Study Manual for only $149.00, set aside study time daily and ace your test!
- Business and Project Management, 5th Edition
- 2019 NC Laws & Rules
- 2018 NC Fuel Gas Code
- 2018 NC Administrative Code
- 2018 NC Plumbing Code