NC Plumbing Exam Prep
It's not rocket science . . . it's the plumbing code.
We'll teach you the simple tools to pass the first time!
Invest in your success…TTI students pass their exams the first time because they’re prepared to answer any of the possible 1500 questions from the ICC's plumbing exam database.
Our exam prep program cover hundreds of sample test questions, teaching you to use your NC code books and apply the simple techniques. Tuition includes the Plumbing Exam Prep - Student Manual & Study Guide. Effective August 1, 2017 examinees must have your own set of exam reference books for class and for your exam.
|Course Fee:||$249.00 (Includes 2019 NC Plumbing Exam Prep - Student Manual & Study Guide with hundreds of sample test questions)|
Plumbing Exam Prep Course Agenda
- NC Plumbing Exam and testing strategies
- Sample questions from the NC Fuel Gas Code
- Sample questions from the NC Plumbing Code
- Business and Project Management Handbook
- ·Laws & Rules / General Stat. 87, NC Administrative Code
- Sample Questions: General Knowledge
- Gas Pipe Sizing; using the Fuel Gas Code Tables
- Water Supply & Distribution Piping; Back Flow Prevention
- Isometric Pipe Diagrams & Pipe Sizing
- How to Study for the Plumbing Exam; Open Questions
- Document Submission Instructions, Session Conclusion
We've launched another premier exam prep experience. This affordable Home Study Program lets you get ready for your exam, at home or at work, anytime. Order the Plumbing Exam P-I Prep Course - Home Study Manual for only $149.00, set aside study time daily and ace your test!
You'll cover hundreds of sample test questions; learning to use your code books and apply the simple techniques. Complete Plumbing P-I Home-Study Exam Prep package includes the Student Manual & Study Guide and all five of the 2018 NC Plumbing exam reference books . . . . $589.00
NC Plumbing exam reference books - $469.00
- Business and Project Management, 5th Edition
- 2019 NC Laws & Rules
- 2018 NC Fuel Gas Code
- 2018 NC Administrative Code
- 2018 NC Plumbing Code