Important Notice: PSI Update concerning COVID-19
The health and safety of our employees, clients, and candidates is of utmost importance. We have an internal task force that now meets each business day to monitor the situation with COVID-19.
Test Site Closures
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to spread throughout the communities where we live and work, in order to continue to help protect the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and employees, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our owned and operated physical test centers in the United States starting end of day March 19 until April 13, 2020.
Effective immediately, candidates can reschedule up to and including the day of testing at no penalty and no documentation required. NOTE: In most cases, candidates can reschedule their examinations on-line and they are encouraged to do so. If a candidate chooses to reschedule through our candidate support call center, they may experience longer than usual wait times under the current circumstances.
Candidates that are a part of an eligibility program will be provided guidance if a new eligibility is required in order to reschedule and how to obtain it.
We are obtaining guidance from our clients to support candidates who must test within a specified period and how we are able to accommodate them.
- All reschedule rules and no show policies are relaxed through April 30th
- If you are unable to make your exam and you are reported as a no-show you will be allowed to reschedule at no cost.
- In the event that there are restrictions based on eligibility periods or test windows we will work on options with your examination sponsor
- Candidates are encouraged to reschedule on-line
- If a candidate chooses to reschedule through PSI’s Candidate Call Center, they can expect to have longer than usual wait times
- Call PSI @ 800 733-9267 Call Centers are open: 4:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m. PDT M-F, 6:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. PDT Sat-Sun
- Email PSI @ email@example.com